Character Modeling - Betty








This was done as a part of my internship at Green Forest Animation Studios, Shenzhen, China. I had to model the low poly base mesh in Maya, and then sculpt the hi-res details in zbrush. Later on I did quick shading and texturing of the model and added quick hair, though they will be changed later.I did not design the character, it was designed at the studio by other artists and a friend of mine who was also interning at the same studio, Varun Nair (www.varunsartwork.blogspot.com) . And the scarf that she is wearing was removed from the design later on.

This was the first time that I used Zbrush! So It was an interesting experience, self-learning all these powerful tools and options zbrush has to offer.
The total duration starting from modeling to rendering was 2 weeks.

Softwares used : Autodesk Maya, Pixologic Zbrush, Adobe Photoshop



Powered by Blogger.