CG Generalist Reel- Summer 2013




This is my updated reel as a CG Generalist. I am looking for an internship this summer (June - August) in an animation/VFX studio.

I am comfortable with most parts of the production but the ones that I specialize in are Modeling, Rigging, Lighting and Rendering. I can also write small scripts in MEL depending on the need of the production.

The Reel contains extracts from my following projects:

1. CG Shortfilm 'Psych'.
2. 2D + Live Action Integration Project.
3. 3D + Live Action Integration Project.
4. Drop Splash Simulation Test.
5. Photorealistic Shading and Rendering of Apples using Procedural Shaders.
6. Character Modeling and Shading, Work done on last internship.
7. 3D Stills- Cane Workshop, Photorealistic Modeling/Shading/Lighting.
8. 3D Still- Coffee Machine, Photorealistic Modeling/Shading/Lighting.

I hope you enjoy the Reel!

Download Reel (Right Click > Save Link as)
>SD (640x360p, 6 MB)
>HD (1280x720p, 17 MB)


Powered by Blogger.